SculptrVR is on sale from now through the end of October to celebrate the release of Pumpkin SculptrVR!
It’s a free Halloween themed quasi-demo of SculptrVR. But it’s worth trying even if you have SculptrVR already! (Especially since it’s free 😉 )
Pumpkin Carving Contest
There’s a pumpkin carving contest going on through the end of October with $500 in Steam wallets up for grabs.
Upcoming Content Update
We’re about halfway through the next update for SculptrVR. Progress has slowed down because we’ve been working on Pumpkin as well as PSVR and Oculus Touch support. But stay tuned!
On the list for next update:
- Fix level loading with more than 2 players.
- Enable variable brush detail in multiplayer.
- Maaaaybe we’ll finish custom multiplayer avatars.
- Flapping butterflies.
- Optimize more, more, more!
Hype for the Fuuuuture
Other things we’ll get to soon (hopefully):
- More slots in the online gallery.
- Dynamic ambient light that gets occluded in caves, etc.
- Custom dynamic sky.
- Measuring tool & statistics panel.
- Asynchronous world collaboration.